My latest EP is now available on all streaming services and on my Bandcamp page.
Happy Accidents was born in a Facebook group dedicated to a wonderful comunity of musicians. We met virtually every two weeks to chat, listen and offer support. The goal was to release an ep on the 1st of December 2022. We kept a diary using one of the posts and this is where the EP title originated.
It was a fantastically freeing experience with a wonderfully supportive bunch of people.
I’d do it again in a heartbeat!
Below are links to my music on streaming platforms. If you want to listen to my showreel, the Soundcloud link takes you straight there.
I grew up in the North but live in the South. I’ve been in bands since I was fourteen and have toured and recorded since then.
I’ve written music for film, tv, advertising, theatre and the web in all kinds of styles and different production types from drama, animation and sports to documentaries, game and cookery shows. I even wrote a theme for a toy bionic bear for the soap Emmerdale but I’m probably best known for my work on the Doctor Who spin-off series The Sarah Jane Adventures and the CBBC show Wizards vs Aliens.
Over the past couple of years I've written the score to the feature film Seagull, two animations for BBC New Creatives (including the award winning Intensive) two videos for The Guardian newspaper, the documentary My Life: On The Fast Track for CBBC, released an album and an EP of original material and most recently worked with my brother Sam on the BBC One reality game show The Traitors.
As well as composing I also do production, synth programming, session guitar work and mixing for other musicians.
• The Traitors - BBC One (Production and Additional Music)
• My Life: On The Fast Track - The Format Factory/CBBC (Documentary)
• How You Shape Independent Journalism - The Guardian (Online Campaign)
• Intensive - Living Words/BBC Ideas
• Sensory Chaos - BBC New Creatives/Screen South (Animation)
• Seagull - Klip Films (Feature Film)
• Wizards vs Aliens - Series 1-3 CBBC
• The Sarah Jane Adventures - Series 2-5 CBBC
• Spectrum - Random Acts/Channel 4/Screen South
• The Story of the Costume Drama - ITV
• Simply Italian - FreshOne/Channel 4
• My Kitchen - Optomen
• A Cross to Bear - Northern Ireland Screen
• The World Cup Rock n’ Roll Years - ITV
• Pancom - Panasonic (Advert/short)
• For Neda - HBO (Documentart)
If you’ve a project you’d like me to score, I’m represented by Wise Music. You can contact them on 020 7612 7400 or you can reach me direct via email.
If you’d like to hire me as a mixer, producer, session guitarist or synth programmer please email me.
And last but not least, if you want to see what I’m currently creating then there are links to my social media at the bottom of the page.